Friday, March 30, 2012

Needs to be more memorable @ La Memory

If it hadnt been for Saizeriya, I probably wouldnt have noticed it.

It was not well lit, so I had the impression it was a boutique for clothes.

The name sounds French with the "La" but Memory is clearly not French,
but I am not to comment as people can use what ever names they wish.

The shop was empty when I walked in, I enjoyed the undisturbed moment to look at the cakes freely to decide what to get.

I got the tofu and chocolate mousse cake and the hazelnut and chocolate mousse cake.

Both cakes were made with chocolate cake, the tofu one was sandwiched between layers of tofu mousse, and the hazelnut with hazelnut mousse.
Both were decorated differently to be distinguishable.

They were both nice and light and not to sweet. however the tofu one was slightly creamier.
well hidden display!
well hidden display!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...