Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peanut mocha frappuccino @ Starbucks

Originally went in to try the ice shaken lemon tea, but end up getting the new Peanut mocha.

There were two drinks in the Peanut series, the Peanut mocha and Peanut chocolate chip cream.
If I had saw the other chocolate chip cream poster, I would have ordered that because I am not fond of coffee, but I got the Peanut mocha for the fun of it.

The Peanut mocha contains: Mocha sauce, peanut syrup, Starbucks coffee, topped with whipped cream and caramel peanut drizzle and the Peanut chocolate chip cream contains Mocha sauce, peanut syrup, chocolate chip, topped with whipped cream and caramel peanut drizzle.

When I got my Peanut mocha, I felt I had made the right choice, the coffee wasn’t as that strong, but the bitterness of it balanced out the sweetness of the peanut syrup.
In this case, the Monin’s peanut syrup worked, some of their syrups taste nice and some don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...