Thursday, March 29, 2012

Relatively well established Korean joints @ 韓賞味蕭邦監製

Usually the joints that open here, come and go very fast, not many can keep running such as tofulism.

Previously this shop sold dimsum which I thought was doing well, but still packed up, hence I hesitate motivating myself to get Openrice to list these joints.

I ate here in September last year, and it is now still open, so I guess the food is reasonable.

Now its finally listed, I can give it a review.

The noodles I had were the Korean style Jah Jeung with the rich dark sauce, although the noodles were not the authenic ramen, but instant noodles, I preferred it here as opposed to the Korean restaurant at TST alleyway.

Hansung Co
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/commentdetail.htm?commentid=2062432

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...