Saturday, March 31, 2012

Shanghai fare @ 太極 Tai Ji

This Shanghai place has never motivated me to go there, especially on the top floor, after trying Rockschool, I finally made an effort to try this place.

I was served by a waitor who used to work at "five stars" down the road, if he had not been there, I probably would have had a negative impression of this place.
Firstly it was very chaotic, and everything seemed rushed.

He gave us complimentary soft drinks, as well as the tea which is compulsory provided, he made sure we were well served.

Ordered two sets, noodles with vegetable dumplings and dessert, and rice with beef and a soup as a starter.

The spoon was very cute, it was so tiny compared with the chopsticks and bowl.
All the dishes tastes how it should, however the vegetable dumplings tasted better than I expected, I assumed there wouldnt be much flavour, but it was flavoured quite nicely.
The beef just tasted like plain beef sliced stir-fried with onions.
Very tiny chinese spoon!!!
Very tiny chinese spoon!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...