Friday, March 30, 2012

Super delicious crab paste noodles @ 河內越南餐廳

I was surprised that there were not many reviews on this place, but after seeing the photos of the noodles topped with red crab paste, I just had to have it.

Before going in, I asked if they had the crab paste noodles, and the waitress said yes, so I went in.
After I sat down, the waitress pointed out the crab noodles on the menu for me, it was right at the bottom of the list and easily missed.

It was a bright bowl of vietnamese noodles, decorated with spring onions, onions, tomato and coriander.
The taste of the herbs was a bit too overpowering for my liking especially the coriander.

The crab paste was very aromatic, it looked a bit like boiled egg white strands.
The soup was savoury and full of crab flavour and slight hints of tomato, and the vietnamese noodles were the best I have had, because they were thin, similar to angel pasta, and soaks up more flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...