Thursday, March 29, 2012

A wide range of colourful meringues @ C bakery

Previously came here for scones, but they were rock hard, I didn’t expect I would buy anything from here, but their meringues got my attention to buy them surprisingly.

The pastel coloured meringues were in plastic jars displayed on the shelves prettily, there were so many flavours: Mango coconut, Strawberry rose, green tea, Osmanthus, sesame, Lychee, orange plum, vanilla, taro, pineapple and Durian.

As meringues are meant to be very sweet, I was really tempted to pick Durian, but when I asked if there were samples to try, they said no which was a bit stingy and Meringues are easy to keep just like cookies in an airtight container.

Even most places have cookie samples for people to try.

Orange plum sounds good too, but in the end I bought Taro.

As expected they were very sweet, the taro taste could only be tasted on the aftertaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...