Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wild phaseoloide herb drink @ Herb Tea Workshop

I randomly got the wild Phaseoloide herb drink which I did not know what it was, apparently in Chinese its called GORTCHOY.

I googled the English name from their menu [Phaseoloide] but didnt find much on the web.

Although it couldnt be found, it was good that they had English on the menu.

I got a small bottle for $12 and it was smaller than what I was expecting.
For $12 it is quite expensive compared to other places.
However the location and decoration was quite modern, so I guess that made up for the price.
The drink was not pre-bottled but when you order they fill it infront of you.

When I drank it, I loved the taste, it was savory, it tasted like double strength watercress but without the pork!
Sugar free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...