Monday, April 02, 2012

Snowflake ice @ 甜品老媽 Dessert Lo Ma

So happy, finally had a chance to try the snowflake ice, I actually gave up twice at the other place, but after discovering that the snowflake ice is exactly the same as the MK one, I was totally confident to try it here.

Basically, production wise, it would be the same, as the same machine is used to make it, and taste wise, they both order from the same manufacturer, and the add on ingredients were the same too by comparision, ie the pearls, liquid filled pearls, stars etc.

The snowflake ice base has 11 flavours to choose from, hence I chose the milk one to start off with, to get a feel for its textures and taste the toppings.

I chose hazelnut sauce, however I wasnt sure if it was on it or not, cos the whole dessert was plain white, not a sign of any sauce on it, I was expecting hazelnut to be brown? Anyway the other toppings I added were mango stars, white pearls, and chocolated filled pearls.

The snowflake ice tasted how I expected it to be, a icy texture slowly melting into cold milky liquid, then adding the toppings to it, added some chewy texture oozing with melted snowflake, due to the pearls.
Then eating the snowflake with the chocolate pearls, it was like bursts of chocolate sauce. As for the mango stars, they were rather soft and sweet.
But overall I enjoyed it thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...