Friday, March 30, 2012

Best buffet ever @ JW lounge

Although it was expensive, everything was perfect, apart from the foie gras which was too oily.
Out of the three admiralty pillars, conrad, shanghri La and JW Marriot, I would say this one is the best, although I have yet to try Shanghri La. Also they speak a good level of English here.

There was a nice selection of seafood and caviar, and all the people there were in orderly fashion, and well mannered.

Apart from being satisfied by their food range, I was also impressed with the drinks selection. There is unlimited fruit juice as well as a tea or coffee that is included.
The grapefruit juice was the best, pastel pink in colour and sweetened just right without taking away the natural fruit taste.
The apple juice was a nice pale green colour too.
Most impressively was the teas, there is a wall with many big glass jars that contain all the different teas, ranging from Russian tea to Floral teas.
Anyway I ordered earl grey, and they served it correctly with unfrothed milk.

While I was away getting food, I came back with a nice surprise, there was scrambled eggs with truffle at my table which was still lovely and warm.

It was the best scrambled egg I have ever had, even better than AusDairyMilkCo, it was so creamy, full bodied, and wholesome too with truffle taste reaching out to the tastebuds. Best of all, the scrambled egg was done with skill that it was very moist, almost like scrambled egg in creamy sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...