Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The best kept secret for roast meat in Sai Kung

For Chinese roast meats in Sai Kung, everyone goes to Man Nin Wah.
I found Man Nin Wah too local and I didn’t know how to order, and the stuff was pretty expensive.

However this shop is nicely hidden in the market which is well known by the locals.
A friend in Sai Kung got a whole roasted piglet from this place, I do not know if it is expensive because I do not eat Chinese, but the piglet cost $680.

Anyway, I really liked it, the pork was tender and soft, and the skin was extremely crispy.
The piglet’s legs were the best; it absorbed most of the marinade.

Apart from the roasted piglet, they also have these yummy honey ribs and wings, which I shall try on my next visit in Sai Kung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...