Friday, March 30, 2012

The best lotus leaf wrapped rice @ 名苑酒家

Ordered their signiature Lotus leaf wrapped rice.

It was piping hot, wrapped like a pumpkin with a stalk on top.

Lotus leaf wrapped rice is much better than the glutinous rice version, its easier to digest and the ingredients are better than preserved sausages and shitake mushrooms.

The rice was so rich, each grain of rice was evenly coated in sauce.
All the things in the rice was top quality such as the chicken, prawns.

I was so amazed to find bits of brown jelly in it which made the rice even more rich and yummy.
I didnt enquire what it was, but it seemed like beef tendon or fish maw, whatever it was, I felt that it made the rice super delicious.

It was so delicious, I finished the whole thing!!
Next time I think I will order fish maw to go with it.
The only problem was, I did a consistency test, I went there twice, the second it wasnt that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...