Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Big Big chicken drumsticks @ Big Big Chick

Made the mistake of getting chicken from here again!

I got two pieces of chicken drumsticks for $20, they were quite big considering the price tag stated they were small chicken drumsticks.
The price tag didnt state 2 for $20 so I just assumed it was $20 for one.
The other chicken product on the left of it was interesting too labelled "chicken outlet de royale".

When I paid for it using a $20 dollar note, she gave me $1 change, so I assumed it was some special discount, then she realised she made a blunder and asked for it back.

They were dry and hard, and the taste was weird. It was sweet and had that Chinese spice smell.
The coating of the chicken was very floury and made the chicken taste horrible.
The real thing was darker than the display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...