Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A big hole expected just like the previous reviews @ Razzleberry

I decided to try this froyo place because previous reviews have mentioned how sour the froyo was.
As well as that, alot of pictures from the reviews showed a big hole in the yogurt.

Anyway, when I got there, I wanted to get the chocolate one and the original, but they did not let people try samples.

This is a real revenue buster, especially I was going to get both.
So in the end I only got the original.

As expected when I was handed over the cup of froyo, you could feel how light it was because the froyo is only on the side of the bowl and then swirled in the centre to cover the hole!

The froyo did taste sour, but not the usual yogurt sour, the froyo was very icy as well.
The spoon that came with it was flimsy, long and thin.
It felt like it was going to snap everytime I used it.

Overall I felt the yogurt here was so distinct, it tasted different to all other yogurts in HK, but the thing it tasted like the most was Sugus 瑞士糖's blue one.
I think the blue one is meant to be the pineapple flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...