Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Taro mousse drink @ Tea Time House

Had no intention of trying drinks here before because nothing interested me until I saw the poster of this mousse drink.

It was Taro mousse.

The poster shows that it has cream on top similar to Gung Cha. When I got my drink, the amount of cream was more generous than GC, it was about an inch thick. Perhaps the cream was their idea of mousse.

Anyway I tasted the mousse, it had some taro and coconut flavouring, it was thicker and nice than the salty one at GC.
The cream and drink was cleverly separated by ice-cubes, until you decide to mix it together.

I tried the purple part of the drink, the texture was not like mousse, but it was interesting because it contained lots of taro.
It is similar to the "sau gum heung wu" at ShareTea that also contains taro pieces in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...