Friday, March 30, 2012

Blueberry egg shell cake @ Pak Kut See

I saw this blueberry cake after I bought the chocolate forest roll from Sakurashima Bakery.
As mentioned previously the chocolate roll contained eggshell pieces, I didn’t take any pictures because I ate it whilst walking.

The blueberry cake looked more like cranberry, pink in colour.

The cake tasted ok, but as with all Chinese cakes, it was spoilt by the signature Chinese salted cream.

I would have preferred plain cream or simply slightly sweetened cream.
The texture of the cake was a bit flat, not light or springy at all.
Overall I liked the cake, but felt put off after finding eggshell.

Anyway I can't believe over two consecutive days, I found eggshells in my cake and from two totally different bakeries!!

***************************
What are the chances of finding eggshell in a cake from shop 1, and then the next day finding eggshell in a cake from shop 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************************
Eggshells
Eggshells

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...