Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cane juice pudding from Central's Kung Lee? @ 砵仔王

Previously I got the bottled cane juice, which seemed to come from Kung Lee according to the label.
This time I walked past, I saw Cane juice jello for $5 so I got two pieces.
Since the juice had a Kung Lee label, I wondered if the pudding was also from Central's Kung Lee as well.

The texture of this pudding was softer than Kung Lee's, it was translucent like jelly, which makes sense the shop labelled it as JELLO.
It was much smoother and not lumpy like the one in KL, the taste was just as good as Kung Lee's and the sweetness was just right.
HOWEVER on my second visit, the sweetness was inconsistent, it was too sweet.
I also got the black sesame jello but I did not like it because it was too sweet and had grounded black sesame in it.
But in general I do not like black sesame or Chinese desserts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...