Friday, March 30, 2012

CBD C-an B-e D-elicious!!! @ McDonalds

From their promotions, I just knew I was going to like it, especially the wheat bun, and herb coating on the chicken.

This CBC is a popular burger served in Europe and the US (chicken & bacon).
Product shot
Product shot
 

Anyway, the coating was surprisingly crunchy and still juicy inside, with nice herbs on the coating to spice it up.
The sauce matched the chicken very well especially the barbecue sauce and the mayonnaise.
I would have liked it if there were more barbecue sauce.
It reminds me of that delicious Southern style chicken especially with the herbs and barbecue sauces.
I don't usually like bacon, but it didnt taste that prominent so it was ok, and the product shot and real thing looked 95% similar.

I liked the wheat bun the most, without those annoying sesame seeds, and this sandwich was so much better than the Sakana.

I am looking forward to the next burger they will launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...