Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cute labelling! Read the Ultra FINE print! @ Phoebes Treats

Walked past this cute shop on Queen's Road East, it was small but had lots of tins and boxes of cookies.

I found it colourful, and the various cookies had interesting names such as "Lemon Snowball".

I should have taken pictures there, but I was too busy trying out the cookies, I also forgot to take a picture of the cookie out of its packaging.

Anyway, there were lots of flavours, even tea cookies such as earl grey and iron buddha.
I tried most of them, and found they were strong in butter, which overpowered the rest of the flavours.
The Lemon snowball was also made of cookie, I was expecting meringue, probably because snowball gave me the impression it was white.
I got the Cranberry and pistachio cookies, which was also strong in butter, but at least I could taste the chewy cranberries and pistachio.

I liked their cookies and flavours but if the butter was not so strong, then the flavours would taste more prominent.

Finally the packaging was soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a clear plastic box with wrapped cookies inside, at the bottom of the box was the labelling!
It was so cute, the print is even smaller than millimeters.
You need a magnifying glass to see it, also I had to set my camera in macro mode to take the picture!
Anyway, the printer that printed that is also good too, not many printers are able to print stuff as fine as that.
pic taken using macro mode
pic taken using macro mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...