Friday, March 30, 2012

Death by melting hot white and dark chocolate drink @ Vero

On this visit ordered a hot white chocolate and the signature hot chocolate drink.

As the weather was hot, the chocolate layer on top had melted quickly.

Since my previous visit, they finally have a proper menu and more choices for the hot chocolate drink.

The white chocolate basically is white chocolate and yoghurt, although I was disappointed I couldn’t taste the yoghurt.
I had some sort of expectation in mind, I was thinking of those yoghurt-covered raisins at the time of ordering. I was expecting that sort of taste, the sweetness of white chocolate and some yoghurt tartness.

Anyway the first sip, was shockingly sweet! It was the sweetness that gives your throat a sting.

The whole drink was very sweet, probably equivalent to 2 white chocolate bars.
The taste reminded me of Nestle’s milky bar in liquid form and the white toberone.

Halfway through I was wondering what it would taste like adding some strong black earl grey into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...