Friday, March 30, 2012

The face blushes with the rush of blood! @ ZOE

Zoe has been around for a while, but hasn’t really caught my attention much, the cakes are quite commonly offered everywhere, such as the chocolate mousse, mille feuille.
The price is rather expensive, but then if they tasted good, then that price would have been reasonable.

Anyway, when I got there, the shop assistant was a bit annoying, instead of standing behind the counter, she came out and stood by my side!
She tried to recommend me the typical flavours such as Rose, Mango, but unfortunately, these are my least favourites!

In the end, I got the Blood Orange, and Blush.

Blood Orange:It had a layer of jelly on top to look nice, and layered with mousse, and a crunchy layer at the bottom.
It had a yoghurt tone to it rather than a citrus flavour.

Blush:I was disappointed with this cake, the chocolate mousse was very faint, and the cherries were the bright red glacier type. I was expecting strong black cherries, or at least cherries that had been soaked in brandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...