Friday, March 30, 2012

Not berry good @ H-Tea-O Tea Garden

The chocolate berry latte I had just tasted like red tea with frothed milk, so I asked if it was meant to have a chocolate taste, so the waitor took it back and made another one. As well as chocolate, there was no berry taste either.

I was expecting them to just add chocolate berry syrup, since on the menu it said the latte was made with chocolate berry syrup.

I was given the another one, which they freshly made, and this one had chocolate taste in it, but not the chocolate I was expecting. It tasted like hot chocolate mixed with tea, strong in cocoa.

I know chocolate is made from cocoa, but I was expecting creamy chocolate. Also, it was creamier than expected.
The berry taste was very faint too, so I think I should have got a take-out instead as it didn’t taste that nice and there was 10% charged on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...