Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fried macaroni and cheese @ Bee Two

I have always wanted to try the MAC and CHEESE, which is fried macaroni and cheese shaped in a ball and coated in batter.

Then I found out Bee Two French Baguette & Coffee had a similar thing, but in triangular nugget form!

The fried snacks were drizzled with mustard, the colour just like the shop!

Thankfully the sauce was not sweet which would’ve spoilt it, but next time I shall ask for it without.

The cheese and macaroni didn’t disappoint me and I loved the melted cheddar cheese inside.
At first it is daunting to go in because the owner looks huge and scary, but he is actually friendly.

Next time I will have to try the baguettes and mini hotdog, but it is quite cramped inside, and there are no eat-out areas in Prince Edward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...