Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lemon cheesecake @ Pret a manger

Got the lemon cheesecake here because the texture fo the cheese was as light as mousse.

I would have preferred it, if it was more tangy.

As a cheesecake, it tastes as good as the Lemon cheesecake from UK's Marks and spencer, but the taste isnt so strong.
If it could taste more tangy, I would be back for more.
Overall it was very mousse like and the cheese taste wasnt strong. I would have liked a ginger biscuit base too.

Whilst unpacking the cheesecake, there was labelling stuck on the cheesecake box, which I usually rip of with brut force, but somehow I peeled it off gently and found a "cute" note about their "nasty" packaging.
SORRY please excuse the "nasty"..
SORRY please excuse the "nasty"..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...