Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Luxurious food @ The Lounge

As always the food is always flawless at J Marriott’s Lounge.

This was my second visit, hence I was better prepared.

The problem is, the food is excellent from salad to desserts, so save some space for dessert.

Last time I came, there wasn’t Abalone sashimi, but this time it was available, the abalone came in slices, and it tasted great on its own without sauce. It was very sweet.

The fruit juices were refillable.
Most importantly to finish of a good buffet is to drink a good tea or coffee.
I didn’t realised there was a whole book of choices for tea, there are some which you need to pay extra, but the complimentary tea’s and coffee’s are already superior enough.

I tried the Wife cake, which I previously didn’t and that tasted nice coming from someone who does not really favour Chinese food.

Throughout the meal, there were other delicacies brought to your table such as scrambled egg with truffle and potato cakes, and grilled tomato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...