Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lychee mousse cake @ Jam Bakery

Since I saw photos of the lychee mousse cake, and the apple passionfruit cake, I have been wanting to come here.
I finally did, and got the apple and passionfruit mousse cake, there were other ones I wanted to try too such as raspberry mousse, baileys, and hazelnut cake.

But with those ones, you can usually imagine how it will taste, so I got another German cheesecake to try too.

For the apple and passionfruit cake, it was two layers, one layer of apple mousse, and one layer of passionfruit mousse, overall it tasted refreshing, with thin apple slices on top and a raspberry.

As for the cheesecake, it reminded me of the cheesecakes at Marks and Spencers with with sultana's in it. The cheese was not too over powering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...