Saturday, March 24, 2012

Maxim's countryside breakfast set

I tried the Countryside breakfast because I like potatoes and not many places serve this style of potatoes with breakfast unless you are in spain.

When I saw the advert for this, I felt that the breakfast was more Spanish than European.

Anyway, the countryside set comes with stir-fried potatoes and their so called "European sausage" with a choice of bacon, egg or ham.
I ordered the set with egg.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Stir fried potatoes:
The potatoes were cut with a crinkle knife.
They were fried for a bit and then stir fried with onion, however I found it too sweet.
I was really looking forward to the potatoes but they did not taste as nice as I expected.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Egg
The egg looked really nice, but it was cold and tasteless.
cold and tasteless
cold and tasteless
 
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Continental sausage:
It looked like a European sausage but the texture was exactly the same as a Frankfurter.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Toast with butter:
I had no expectation for the toast but the butter that came with it made it delectable because it was salted butter.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Although the breakfast is continental style, I felt that most of the items were localised especially their sausage and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...