Wednesday, March 28, 2012

McD's new taro oreo McFlurry and new cheese dip

When I saw the new taro oreo McFlurry, I thought wow.

So I got it with some chicken nuggetts to try the new cheese sauce.
The honey and mustard was the same as last years, so I just tried the cheese.

The cheese sauce was very runny but not strong enough in cheese.
It would be cool if they had blue cheese sauce, but I doubt the Chinese would like stuff like that.
As for the McFlurry it was really dissappointing because it was different to what I expected.

I assumed it would be using Taro ice-cream but it was plain soft serve topped with Taro sauce and crushed OREO's.

It was really different to the ones in UK because it was not mixed.

The McFlurry is a vanilla ice cream dessert that has pieces of candy, fruit or cookies mixed into it. The mixing blade for the dessert is actually a specially designed spoon with a hollow handle that attaches to the mixer spindle. The blade is used once then given to the customer to use to eat the product.

I took a few spoons and left it to melt, it tasted nicer as a drink because the taro taste was stronger, but TOO SWEET!!!!
The sweetness is SOOOOOOOOOO sweet that you can smell it at an arms length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...