Sunday, March 25, 2012

More and more Arabic dishes on the menu @ Oh Food

Just as I am writing this review, there are new dishes on the menu which I havent tried yet.

Anyway ordered my favourite starters which you would expect to see in an Arabic restaurant.

I have previously tried them at Habibi in central and its supermarket counter at Gourmet.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tabouleh:
This is a finely chopped salad containing wheat, tomato, cucumber, parsley, mint, onion and garlic seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
The salad is so finely chopped that you can just eat with a spoon.
I love the colours in this dish, green with hints of grain and tomato.
It is very refreshing to start the meal with, however the wheat could be softer.
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Mutabal:
This is pureed Egg plant mixed with lemon juice.
Again another one of my favourites that go nicely with pita bread.

Oh Food: http://www.ohhalalfood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...