Sunday, April 01, 2012

Duck leg in dried fruit peel broth @ 名軒美食

Came across their banner showing this duck leg in dark coloured broth, instantly reminding me of the Singaporean version of Pork bone tea, so decided to try it.

As I have never tried it before, I was expecting a strong herb taste like the pork bone dish.

Anyway it turns out, it just tastes like the rice with soup and pieces of wintermelon served in the normal restaurants.

I suppose the duck was nice and soft, and came off the bone very easily, but not the taste I was expecting.

I was also given a duck head with it too, I didn't know whether it was for eating or for fun!!

Also ordered the baked chicken with salt, it just tasted like normal chicken from the chinese roast shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...