Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Softserve with a *sparkle*

Honey Sparkling Desserts House (Mong Kok)

As I was in the area, stopped by for some softserve.
This place was opened a while ago but I wasn't motivated in trying because I don't like honeycomb.

Since softserve and honeycomb have become really popular, I decided to try it because this place and Honey Granny were the earlier trendsetters before the later ones such as Softree, Honey Creme and all that!



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Lazy holiday:
I did take a photo but it must have got deleted!!!
It was basically softserve with their homemade lemon sauce and a small piece of honeycomb.
I chose this one because of the homemade lemon sauce and I was glad I chose this because the lemon sauce was decent, it had lemon peel in it which made it taste bitter so at least it was memorable and stands out from other lemons sauces.
It was also quite sour so the pairing of softserve and lemon was refreshing while the honey added some sweetness to it.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Green tea waffle:

The waffle was free because they are now giving away waffles when you get a softserve.
There are four flavours: original, rose, chocolate and green tea.
I chose the green tea which had a light green tea flavour without being tooo sweet, the waffle was mildly dense and crispy on the outside.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...