Tuesday, April 03, 2012

A hidden secret @ Antique Patisserie

I have walked past this cafe many times, but I have never been in before, because it just looks like a tiny shop from the outside selling cakes.

Since I was bored that day, I wandered in, and saw the sit in area, so I ordered the Raspberry pistache and breakfast tea. The interior of the shop was cosy and victorian, like a big dolls house, with wallpaper and white skirting boards.

The tables and chairs were also victorian, and the tea cups and pot, very English in style.

Anyway the cake tasted lovely, tangy raspberry complimented with nutty sweet pistachio mousse. Garnished with a macaroon, which also tasted sweet, and chewy with bits of nuts in it. The perfect cake was rounded off with a nice cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...