Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Sparkling clean cutlery @ 筷子記 Chopsticks

This was one of my priorities to try out, noodles in sauce.

Went here on a sunday afternoon to avoid the crowd, and ordered instant noodles with satay sauce, and two other snacks to go with it: fried tofu skin and fish rolls with abalone filling. Also ordered two more snacks to go with it, spicy egg and beancurd fish roll.

The spicy egg turned out to be fried egg with curry powder, and the crunchy beancurd skin with fish meat was crispy and tasty.
The noodle was my favourite too, with lots of satay sauce, but next time I think thin noodles would taste better, as the instant noodles have a slight sweet taste to it.

When I was served by drink, I was amazed at the plastic glass cup, it was so clean it looked like brand new, the sides of the glass was shiny, and it was so clean, that droplets could form on the side of the glass shown on the picture.

Even their chopsticks were clean, there was no stickyness on the chopsticks like the other cafes, they were so clean, I took the other chopsticks out to examine, and all of them were just as clean as each other and shiny too!

On leaving the restaurant, I obtained their take-away menu, and even the menu was printed on good quality laminated card, unlike the other single sided menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...