Sunday, April 01, 2012

Black pepper chicken burger @ 新金鐘食堂

Came here for a late afternoon tea, ordered noodles with pork skin with radish, and black peppered chicken burger.

The noodles were OK and tasted how they should, the pork skin reminded me of unshaven stubble.
Anyway the chicken burger was the best, it was much better than I expected, the chicken was thinly cut, also nicely grilled. It was a little different to what I imagined. I was expecting a round bun, but it was a long shaped bun. Also I thought there would be black peppar sauce, however it was chicken marinated with black peppar, then dressed with salad cream.

We thought the food was so good, we ordered an extra tea set, it was already past the tea-time hours but they let us order it.

Apart from their tea, their menu is also quite extensive and very cheap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...