Sunday, April 01, 2012

Melon and lemon jelly drink @ Hui Lau Shan

The summer season is over but the heat is still here, and I need to KEEP cool with a drink.

Usually I can cool myself with the pink grapefruit and jelly, but now the autumn menu is out, so the pink grapefruit is no longer available.

Anyway I got the melon and lemon jelly and it was better than I imagined, melon has always been savoryish, especially with Parma Ham, but as a drink, it worked well with the sour notes of the lemon.

The only thing that could be improved was their slooooooooooooooooow service, I suspect she didnt know how to use the blender, the fruit at the bottom was blended, while the ice remained at the top untouched, then she finally realised it after a while and pushed down the ice, and Hey presto! I finally got my drink after waiting for ages!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...