Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Noodles @ 西貢松記車仔麵

Came here on a busy weekend, expecting it to be a nomal restaurant where you sit down and order, but it isnt.
Everyone has to queue outside the shop to choose their noodle and ingredients when they reach the counter, and then have it brought to their seat after ordering.

As it was the weekend, there was a long queue, so I came back on a weekday, fewer people, but still had to go through this business of choosing at the noodle counter.

Anyway I got my noodles, the noodles were rather soft, over soft I would say, with the soup base, it tasted a bit bland. I think next time I will just have the gravy without the soup, but I don't think it will be so soon. Even the car noodles Anton street taste better, also more choice of ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...