Sunday, April 01, 2012

Poor food @ Ada 精美小食

I never intended to try food from this place, firstly I rarely get food from street stalls, they tend to be so dirty and the staff are not that friendly. I feel that they are more concerned on customer turnover than service or quality.

Anyway, I decided to give it a try on a quiet saturday, ordered the rice rolls with spring onions and dried shrimps.

Obviously the staff, are not good with the sauce, or care how they give it to their customers, sauce was all over the bag, on the top of the lid too, so I got sauce all over the table.
I really dont know why people can get food from these places.

Anyway, there were bits of black stuff in the rice rolls, they were too soft.
The rice roll texture was not smooth, but lumpy and porous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...