Sunday, April 01, 2012

The rise and fall of Gindaco

Since my last visit, probably years ago, I found it less busy than it was, it used to be packed with long queues, and people crammed inside eating at the stand tables.

However there is plenty more choice for snacks in Mong Kok these days, especially Dundas street, the Taiwan food street of HK, at least 5 Taiwanese beverage shops have opened there.

Anyway back to the food, they have two more flavours than just the original one, the original with octopus filling topped with egg salad, and the prawn filled one with thousand island sauce.

I was deciding whether to order the Yuk Ji one or the Prawn one, I should of known Yuk Ji was egg! If I knew that was egg, I would have tried the Prawn one, probably would of had a different taste sensation.

The one I got just tasted like the original one, however with the egg salad, made it more rich and creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...