Monday, April 22, 2013

Weird tasting soft pork bones

Felt like having some rice so came here randomly.

While I was deciding what to order, the waitress at the entranced seemed to be keen at luring people in the restaurant.

I wonder if she got commission for luring people in.

I did not expect the food to be good because people will walk in if the food is good and not need to be forced/lured in.

Their steaks were served in bowls with rice which was fun watching how people struggled to eat them with chopsticks and Chinese spoons!

Anyway I ordered their signature pork soft bones with rice.


When I opened the box, it was basically pork ribs in tomato sauce, the stuff they use to make their daily soup.
It was really sweet and disgusting and there was strong ginger in it, which was probably used to cover the taste of bad pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...