Monday, April 02, 2012

Cantonese thai food @ Chili Club

I booked a table through the phone, and the guy replied " a table for fee at wun o cock" , so based on his accent, I was expecting some cantonese styled food.

When we got there, the atmosphere was OK, a mix of western ppl and cantonese ppl having lunch there. Waitors anxiously trying to serve people and looking busy.
Luckily there was a chi-eng menu, anyway I ordered the PAD THAI, which came at a reasonable time, however they did'nt give me lemon/lime, which I had to request for, shown in the pic, served in a sauce dish.

I wasnt very pleased when I got the noodles, it was wet, Phad thai is not meant to be wet, also there was chili in it. Anyone would know there is no chili in that, also it tasted a bit sweet.
Most Pad Thais have prawn in it too, none in my dish either.

I think next time I would be safer ordering fried rice instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...