Sunday, April 01, 2012

Good light brekkie @ 榕樹頭咖啡館 Banyan Cafe

For a good breakfast, Flying Pan is the best no doubt, but if your in a rush, this is my ultimate choice. Although it is slighty more expensive than other breakfasts, I would rather pay more for prestige quality.

For taste, I would give it 4.5/5, because the drinks are HK style otherwise I would give it 5/5.

I ordered the "Pick your own 3 choices" with tea/coffee included.
I chose scrambled eggs, cheese, mushrooms.
The breakfast also came with buttered wheat bread (untoasted).

In addition to that I also ordered the Banana and Walnut cake.

The breakfast was perfect, the eggs were not too greasy, the mushrooms were excellent, they resembled the earthy dense european mushrooms.
The cheese was amazing too, it was real cheese off the block, not the burger cheese slices.

Finally I had my banana cake, and that was fantastic, moist and warm. Not too sweet, yet there was a strong natural banana taste.

The Best!!! If the Pumpkin cake was available I would have ordered that too.

Yummy cheese
Yummy cheese
 
Yummy banana cake
Yummy banana cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...