Sunday, April 01, 2012

My voice isnt loud but i am not deaf @ Joda's cup

After battling and choking through the polluted streets of Fortress Hill, I finally made it to Joda's cup, located right on the main streets with plenty of buses and cars passing by.

The environment made it extremely difficult for me to order, I had to repeat myself about three times for my order to be heard, I even waited till there was only one or two customers to order.

Ok my voice may not be loud, but I am not deaf, the waitress repeated what I ordered very loudly to emphasize she couldnt hear me.

When they finally called my number, one of the staff realised she had put normal amount of sugar when I requested less sugar and no ice. So I had to wait another few minutes for the right one.

Anyway, I finally got my elegant Jasmine tea, with flower buds floating at the top.
It tasted very strong of Jasmine just like the expensive Jasmine teas.

It differentiates itself from other Taiwanese tea's in HK with the inclusion of flower buds, just like the one in Jordon that contains pieces of fresh fruit which I am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...