Sunday, April 01, 2012

Passionfruit snow flake ice @ 四哥台式雪花冰專門店

When I hear the name four brother, I immediately associate the chinese actor Tse Yin, anyway it probably has a different meaning to them.

I thought I might as well try this place even though I have tried most the places for snowflake ice.

The décor is quite colourful, colourful take out bags, straws and calpis bottles.

As the place was quite vibrant, I decided to order the passionfruit flavoured snowflake ice, with Aiyu jelly and caramel sauce. The Aiya jelly was much firmer than the ones at Sweet pak fu.
The passionfruit base did not have any artificial taste to it either.

They have also put up pictures of Marsha Yuen at the place too, the last time I saw her, she had dessert at berrygood in central.
cute display with their name
cute display with their name
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
colourful straws
colourful straws
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
colourful takeaway bags
colourful takeaway bags
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
green calpis?
green calpis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...