Sunday, April 01, 2012

That orange looks real @ Loving Hut

Really cool, there a branch in Brighton!

Anyway, this was my third visit. On my first I wrote a long good review, the second I did not write, the third time the standard had evidently dropped.

The last time I had the fatty pork with pickled vegetables it was topped with so much sauce, this time there was no much and it was very dry, I had to ask for more sauce.
The inmitation pork had an off taste too.

As for the dessert, had the orange which was quite interesting, it was made up of orange and jelly and at the asme time it had the same texture of a real orange. The orange peel was real though.

I think this was made by cutting of the top of the real orange and scooping out the contents and putting the jelly liquid inside and when it turned into jelly, it was cut into wedges as if it were a real orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...