Monday, April 02, 2012

Tofu drink @ 豪江豆業 Macau Soybean

Usually sweet tofu is served from the wooden buckets and into bowl, with yellow sugar added according to each persons taste.

I was intrigued by this place, as they have it in drink form.

For $5 I got a cup of sweet tofu with tapioca pearls in it. I have tried Soya milk before, but not Sweet tofu as a drink.
Apart from tapioca pearls, you can also choose red beans in it, as the other option.

The whole drink is not aesthetically pleasing, it looks like puke, but it tastes good, not sweet, but a bit savory, almost like cooked tofu. There was however a slight tinge of sourness.

As for the staff, they assume you know what it is, not that willing to explain.
I had to guess the price of the drink, as she didnt tell me how much it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...