Thursday, December 13, 2012

Confusing menu at the Food Station but food was ok

Walked past this shop about a million times but the pavement on this road is extremely narrow that it is hard to stop and have a look and it is not wide enough that you need to walk on the road where the traffic is.

I wonder how many people I have elbowed by accident because the pavement was too narrow!
Finally stopped by to order, after I looked at the menu I thought there were nine choices but it turns out you can pick two of the choices with the rice but it didnt say on that menu.
It costs $31 but does not come with soup or a drink so you need to pay extra for it.

In comparision to other places this place costs more.

Since I never drink the soup or the HK style beverages I was not bothered about it.

I picked the chicken curry and chicken wings because I was expecting bones and chicken skin so having two chicken choices there would at least be some meat inside to eat!

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
When I opened the box I was surprised. I found a drumstick!! then I found a chicken thigh!
Looking at the wings they looked quite good too!
Chicken Wings:
I do not usually order chicken wings in this sauce, but these were quite nice, the sweetness was just right.
The chicken wings were quite sticky.
Potato and chicken curry:
The curry sauce was not spicy at all, but very sweet tasting. There were only two pieces of potato which were lovely and soft.
The chicken came off the bones extremely easily but the curry flavour was not that prominent on the chicken, but if you eat the chicken together with the curry sauce, the chicken is not that tasteless.
The potatoes were really soft that it breaks down making the curry sauce lovely and thick.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...