Monday, December 17, 2012

Wild hot kudzu drink @ 葉香留

I was thirsty so I got the wild hot kudzu drink, not because of its health benefits but because it was natrual.

I got the cup version which costs $9.5, it was served in a paper cup with a lid and a straw.

Luckily it was not boiling hot or I would not have been able to hold the cup.

I just felt that it tasted like boiled watercress and it was slightly sweet so I asked why it was sweet and they said they put dried dates in it.

On the counter I also saw bowls of sugar with skewer sticks next to it.
I wonder what they are for.
Apart from Kudzu they also serve Grosvenor Momordica.
This place seems popular with the media but I just tried it because it was a place in Wan Chai that I have not tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...