Monday, August 12, 2013

Butadon pork bowl @ Dondonya Shokudo

Dondonya Shokudo (Diamond Hill)
Came here because of the new Butadon pork bowl.

It is basically slices of pork with sauce and some peas sprinkled on the top.


I called before I went just to check if it was still available and whether it was served all day.
The person who answered was extremely helpful and patient unlike some other restaurants.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Tokachi Butadon:You can either choose 4 or 6 slices of pork.
I chose 4 slices.


The pork was nice and juicy and the sauce on it was slightly sweet and not too salty.
The green peas gave it a nice sweet kick.
I would prefer the pork to be leaner because it still had some fat attached and the amount of pork that I ate was equivalent to two slices and the fatty bits I did not eat.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...