Thursday, August 22, 2013

Tofu in Lo Shui sauce @ Joy Hing

Joy Hing Roasted Meat (Wan Chai)

Went to Joy Hing for my usual fare of roast meat.
This time decided to get ribs and roast pork, while I was ordering the lady asked if I wanted to try some “delicious tofu” for an extra $5 so I had that too because the portions are not really that big anyway.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Ribs:
The ribs were ok, but a bit too dry for my liking
Roast pork:
The roast pork was too lean for my liking today and ever since I tried Cloudview Roast meats at Braemar Hill, I felt that no other roast pork could beat that.
Tofu in sauce:
I felt that the tofu sauce was a bit thick and sweet like Teriyaki sauce.
Rice:
The rice was ok that day, not too soft or hard.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...