Thursday, December 13, 2012

New flavour @ Häagen-Dazs ★Mint leaves and chocolate★

New flavour@Häagen-Dazs★Mint leaves and chocolate★
Walked past and was attracted by their new "black and white" chocolate fondue sets with the heart handle so stopped and had a look inside.
I was not intending to get any ice-cream as I have had ice-cream nearly everyday but I spotted the Mint leaves and chocolate which I had not seen before so I tried that.
I asked them if it was exclusive to the LKF branch and he said is was a new flavour.

Since I had a $50 cash coupon I decided to get two scoops.

For the other scoop I was going to choose the cookies and cream but after going to the tasting at Haagan Daz they talked about pairing and what flavours would taste nice together.

Eg Green Tea + Lemon sorbet = Lemon Tea

In the end I chose the Baileys to go with the mint chocolate and the combination of the two were quite nice.
Also Baileys has a mint version of the liquor too.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
L: mint choc R: Baileys
L: mint choc R: Baileys
 
Mint leaves and chocolate:
Although the colour was not green there was a fresh mint taste which was not artifical or tasting like toothpaste.
The flavour reminded me of the mint ice-cream by Walls and I loved the pieces of chocolate.
So far I think this is the best flavour.
Baileys:
This used to be my favourite but now the mint flavour is my favourite. After having the mint icecream, the Baileys tasted quite nice with gentle hints of the melted mint icecream just like the Bailey mint liquor version.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...