Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nordic breeze @ LUX Bistro & Bar

Every time I go to the carnivals at LKF I am always attracted by the huge flasks for beer and the female figure shaped ones but since I do not drink alcohol I never got one.

This year they had the Nordic breeze at Lux which is a cocktail of pineapple juice, cranberry juice, apple and lime.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Nordic breeze:
The cocktail was pre-mixed and poured in with ice cubes.
Then it was topped with freshly diced apples.
The drink was really nice and not syrupy and it was refreshing.
The pineapple taste was the strongest.
For $40 it was extremely worth it and fun drinking from that.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
It costs $40 per yard. Initially I did not know what it meant by per Yard, but after googling it I found out the height of the glass was approximately a yard which contains approximately 1.4 litres (2.5 imperials pints)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...